The loss of data is the worst case scenario for any business and can have major consequences. That is why we take operational reliability and data security very seriously. Data is stored at Scandinavian server centers with a leading supplier within the field. Power outages, force majeure incidents and the ravages of cybercriminals have been handled very efficiently at our data center.
All data centers we use are equipped with:
• Redundant power supply, which switches on in the event of a power failure
• Fire protection (aspiration system and Inergen / Argonite)
• Redundant cooling system
• Uninterruptible Power Supply that ensures power stability
• Facilities monitored by a large number of technical alarms and censors
• Access control (eg personal access cards, finger scanners, codes)
• Video surveillance
• Certified to ISAE 3432 and ISO 27001, ISAE 3402-II and ISAE 3000 standards
• Procedures for Contingency Plans and Crisis Management.